PDA

View Full Version : Headband Rule

de Knegt
05-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Does anyone abide by it during association?

If people don't know what i am talking about; Some teams have a unwritten rule of disallowing headbands on their team.

Teams like Magic and Bulls enforce no-headband policies forcing users of them to do away with them (except Charlie V, but that's because of a med condition)

So does anyone actually enforce the rule themselves in the game?

I actually do so with the Magic and everyone's headband coming into the team will get removed at the edit screen. And if they leave i edit them back on.

Anyone else here do the same?

BallinNC
05-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Nope-- its a video game!

de Knegt
05-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Nope-- its a video game!

Some people like realism in said videogames...

It's just my way to keep my team a bit realistic clothes wise.

sasuke 9104
05-10-2011, 09:49 PM
It doesn't really matter, I personally wouldn't take the trouble to edit a player like that constantly. I doubt the Bulls would kick Derrick Rose off the team if he decided to wear a headband.

CELTS_BIG3
05-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Yea sounds a bit lame..who cares bout changing headbands

lineman2811
05-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Some people like realism in said videogames...

It's just my way to keep my team a bit realistic clothes wise.

this comes from the kid who goes into the association edit player and change the players overall so he can get them in free agency or can keep them longer? hahahaha sorry just had to bust u out with ur realism

mr. association
05-11-2011, 04:05 PM
to be honest i do it all the time i like to make my association seem real so i never stack my team an i try to make it real as if it was real life lol

de Knegt
05-11-2011, 05:58 PM
this comes from the kid who goes into the association edit player and change the players overall so he can get them in free agency or can keep them longer? hahahaha sorry just had to bust u out with ur realism

i suggest you return to that thread and look a bit better. Because i am NOT the person who is changing their overalls or edit their contracts.

Think and look before you post something idiotic.

malcolmeqf
04-30-2013, 05:51 AM
Do you folks have concept why my mentor believe a stone not really dead?

ufc150
04-30-2013, 09:26 AM
lebron wouldnt be allowed to hide his horrible hairline? no way!