PDA

View Full Version : My Player - Point Guard; questions.

DunkinDeeznuts911
01-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Hey everyone,

I made a point guard and I'm wondering which attributes I should put my skill points to so that I can get my overall rating up as high as I can get it.

-A.R.Z.

er1csh3n
01-15-2011, 07:47 PM
definitely offensive n defensive awareness....def and off rebounding....and onball and offball defense

I_am_Beast
01-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Hey everyone,

I made a point guard and I'm wondering which attributes I should put my skill points to so that I can get my overall rating up as high as I can get it.

-A.R.Z.

o and d awr ball handling on ball d steals

mr. association
01-15-2011, 10:53 PM
well depends what type of player u want this is the point guard im useing right now

name: daylon rushing
height: 5'10 note im really 6'3 lol but being shorter makes ur guy faster
weight: 180 also helps ur guy be faster i noticed an will make it so ur guy wont get as tired as fast
play style: athletic
game averages: 21PPG 15APG 3SPG 1BPG
stats: (i got close med an 3pt shooting all to 65) layup: 90 dunk:99 speed: 99 quickness:99 vertical: 99 pass:75 steal: 80 OBD: 99 DEF an OFF AWR: 70 shot in traffic an off dribble both 65 an i think my guys overall is like 85 i think im not 100% sure yet but trust me if u want to make a super good point guard than u want him short an fast but thats if u like to do alot of dunks an stuff than u do all that but if u want to make him a shooter than all shoting stats up but also lol thats just how i like to do all my stuff on here lol an idk if awareness on defense an offense is all that needed if ur playing im not sure i never noticed it lol i think thats only for computers when ur not playing not sure tho

I_am_Beast
01-15-2011, 11:05 PM
well depends what type of player u want this is the point guard im useing right now

name: daylon rushing
height: 5'10 note im really 6'3 lol but being shorter makes ur guy faster
weight: 180 also helps ur guy be faster i noticed an will make it so ur guy wont get as tired as fast
play style: athletic
game averages: 21PPG 15APG 3SPG 1BPG
stats: (i got close med an 3pt shooting all to 65) layup: 90 dunk:99 speed: 99 quickness:99 vertical: 99 pass:75 steal: 80 OBD: 99 DEF an OFF AWR: 70 shot in traffic an off dribble both 65 an i think my guys overall is like 85 i think im not 100% sure yet but trust me if u want to make a super good point guard than u want him short an fast but thats if u like to do alot of dunks an stuff than u do all that but if u want to make him a shooter than all shoting stats up but also lol thats just how i like to do all my stuff on here lol an idk if awareness on defense an offense is all that needed if ur playing im not sure i never noticed it lol i think thats only for computers when ur not playing not sure tho
yea you don't really need awareness but it will boost your overall rating though my pg is 6'6 220 his avg are 34 ppg 4 rebs 8 apg 4 spg but what boost does your my player shoes give to you mine's is +8 to my mid range i was wondering if everyones are the same or what

mr. association
01-16-2011, 01:13 AM
my guys shoes give a plus 5 on speed lol i love it dude i just asked for a trade went to the heat an they got my guy an they got bynum i was like wat??? an all lakers got was arroyo an j rich an a 2nd round pick hahahaha i got tired of playing with the same team cause they sucked so bad i played with the kings an evens wouldnt pass for shit it pissed me off an sad thing was that he never made his shots lol hahahaha

VinSanity15
01-16-2011, 07:57 AM
my guys shoes give a plus 5 on speed lol i love it dude i just asked for a trade went to the heat an they got my guy an they got bynum i was like wat??? an all lakers got was arroyo an j rich an a 2nd round pick hahahaha i got tired of playing with the same team cause they sucked so bad i played with the kings an evens wouldnt pass for shit it pissed me off an sad thing was that he never made his shots lol hahahaha

I'm on the Rockets, first team with my PG was BUlls but I couldn't beat D-Rose our of his position so I requested a trade the moment I could.

He got to Rockets and so far we are on a 12 game winning streak. I'm like 46-9 right now lol. PLaying at SuperStar or All-star... I forgot whichever one is after Pro.

mikemac402
01-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Dont worry about your overall but if you must... offensive and defensive awareness.